Creating a new app?
Prototype it in 30 minutes or less using Keynote and PowerPoint. Learn more here
I'm a serial entrepreneur, product designer, and startup advisor.
Previously designed and helped launch more than 12 startups, four of which have already been acquired.
Currently, I run several profitable eCommerce and educational platforms for designers, and I am working on a new startup.
Featured by Inc magazine, Entrepreneur magazine, Mixergy, Smashing Magazine, Swiss Miss, The Unofficial Apple Weblog (TUAW), and several entrepreneurship and design publications.
You should follow me on Twitter
- How to create interactive iPad app prototypes in 30 minutes Using Keynote or PowerPoint
- What I Wish Someone Had Told Me About Startups 4 Years Ago
- How I launched a profitable product in 3 hours
- My four steps to the epiphany: Lessons learned from creating a minimally viable research product
- How it all began (A personal story)